Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs. Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
• We will use the personal data you give to us in order to process your payment for the purchase of goods or services under a contract. We only use third-party payment processors that take the utmost care in securing data and comply with the GDPR.
A Dreamer Creations may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
A Dreamer Creations may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from adreamercreations.com .
Use of Information Collected
A Dreamer Creations may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services or products that may be offered. A Dreamer Creations does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties. A Dreamer Creations may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to glean what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
A Dreamer Creations may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon A Dreamer Creations and/or our website;
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of A Dreamer Creations; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of adreamercreations.com and/or the general public.
Children Under Age of 18
A Dreamer Creations does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen (18) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
A Dreamer Creations shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control. Note that whenever you voluntarily make your personal data available for viewing by others online through adreamercreations.com or its content, it may be seen, collected and used by others, and therefore, we cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a social media post, posting in a Facebook group or page that we manage, etc.).
Submission, Storage, Sharing and Transferring of Personal Data
personal data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. Your personal data will only be accessed by those who help to obtain, manage or store that information, or who have a legitimate need to know such personal data (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
We retain your personal data for the minimum amount of time necessary to provide you with the information and/or services that you requested from us. We may include certain personal data for longer periods of time if necessary for legal, contractual and accounting obligations.
To use certain features of adreamercreations.com or its content, you may need a username and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are responsible for all activities, whether by you or by others, that occur under your username or password and within your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username, password or account information. If you share your username or password with others, they may be able to obtain access to your personal data at your own risk.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized or improper use of your username or password or any other breach of security. To help protect against unauthorized or improper use, make sure that you log out at the end of each session requiring your username and password.
We will use our best efforts to keep your username and password(s) private and will not otherwise share your password(s) without your consent, except as necessary when the law requires it or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary, particularly when disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to others or interfering with our rights or property.
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
1. Request information about how your personal data is being used and request a copy of what personal data we use.
2. Restrict processing if you think the personal data is not accurate, unlawful, or no longer needed.
3. Rectify or erase personal data and receive confirmation of the rectification or erasure. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
4. Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal data.
5. Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you feel we are using your personal data unlawfully.
6. Receive personal data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
7. Object to our use of your personal data.
8. Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
please feel free to contact us at the following email, telephone number or mailing address.
Telephone Number: 316-542-1199
A Dreamer Creations
PO Box 334
Cheney, Kansas 67025